BabyFace MedSpa (“we”, “us”, or “our”) operates thehttps://babyfacemed.com/ website (the “Website”).
This page informs you of our privacy policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data. We are committed to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES WE USE:
USE OF DATA
- We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website.
- To monitor the usage of the Website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend our rights or properties.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), to maintain the Website on our behalf, to perform technical services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: +1 905 554 7717